- Me: I shall study
- Me: Stares at textbook
- Me: There is no homoerotic subtext in this
- Me: I must go
- Me: My gays need me
Tim Burton should just make a movie called ‘Johnny Depp’.
plot twist: Johnny Depp is played by Helena Bonham Carter
- Nobody: Let's go see Battleship
“fuck” i whisper to myself as i hear the facebook chat sound come through my speakers
I just don’t understand why it isn’t socially acceptable to stay in bed all day long and watch lame romantic comedies and drink coffee and read books in your underwear. Whoever established all these “get a job, be successful” conventions really needs a serious beating. I didn’t sign the terms and conditions for this shit.
so i’ve been asked this once or twice because i’m a pretty odd size. i’m a 30FF so it’s hard to find bras, but i’ve found a few lines that do amazing things for the twins, no lies.
- freya (they also make really cute swim suits and gravity defying sports bras.)
- fantasie (i don’t think their swimwear is nearly as cute as freya, but still fits well. they make amazing t-shirt bras.)
- fauve (some of the cutest stuff out there, but definitely on the pricer side.)
yes, this stuff is a little pricer than picking up an barely-fitting bra at target, but it’s 100% worth it. it’s easier on your back and it makes you feel awesome.
take care of your boobies!
reblogging for for-another-world. these all carry plus sizes, as far as i know. they’re all carried at a boutique in richmond, va called blythe that has a normal clientele of plus sized ladies.