Thank you :D
Just got 6 weeks left of summer school and then I’m done for good!!!
I’m shitting myself.
So much infomation and none of it is sticking in my head.
creepy people are just… ick! Like, how can you not tell you’re creeping people out!? No social skills obviously!
And we’ve tried to tell him certain things, like chew with your mouth closed and can you please stop slurping your drink. And he just says Ok and then does everything louder deliberately.
And he wonders why no one has asked him to flat with them next year.
I guess you wouldn’t really see a creepy side unless you lived with him. My friends have a friend like that, where I’m like ew he’s creepy and yet he’s still invited to parties
Yeah, I’d never really spent enough time with him before hand to know his true creepiness.
And this guy definitely does not get invited to parties anymore!
WHY is he so creepy?! Did you know him before you lived with him?
Yeah we’ve known each other since we were born.
He’s never been that bad, he’s always been a bit strange, but I didn’t think anything of it. And now since he’s been at university for the last 3 years, he’s just gotten weirder and creepier.
I have no idea why, but even our neighbours now don’t invite him round to parties because they all met him once and were like “no way is that guy coming round, he’s weird” and that was after meeting him for 5 minutes.
If you go to my FB page and find the pics on me and my flat dressed up as angels and devils, he’s the guy dressed up as the devil.
Ewww omg, he sounds terrible! Lucky you get to go home soon!
He’s the worst. I didn’t think living with him would be that bad at the start of the year. I was very wrong.
And yay for home in 2 sleeps :)
The creepy/gross/annoying things he does:
- The shower that I use is right next to his bedroom, so whenever I have a shower and his bedroom door is closed, you can garantee 100% that his door will be open by the time my shower is over.
- I cannot be anywhere in the flat without him arriving in the room 15 seconds later. I’ve taken to not talking if ever I’m somewhere now otherwise he will show up.
- I fI suggest to one of my girl flatmates that we should go shopping tomorrow and they can’t because they have class or something he will always say “I’ll take you Sam”. I always say no.
- He chews with his mouth open. Not just a little bit, but a lot, he sounds like a cow.
- He slurps his drinks, even if they’re cold.
- He always sighs beore he talks to me, like it’s a big effort.
- He never checks the toilet after he’s been. The worst thing is ever is being really hung over and finding what he’s left behind. You’re already trying not to throw up.
- He has no idea of privacy. He’ll walk into my room when he gets home from class, even though my room is off the track to his room. He’ll come and say hi and then just stand there while I’m still in bed.
- If ever one of my other girl flatmates is in the bathrrom he always knocks on the door and tries to move the handle even though it’s locked and it’s obvious someones in there. Then we she says to go away he’ll just stand and wait, listening at the door.
- He thinks he’s the most intelligent person in the world because he takes law and I only do art history and history. I’m like, dude, I’m thrid year and you’re only in second year law because you failed the first time. Look who’s smarter now.
I am so glad that I go home on Wednesday although the only downside is is thhat his parents are really good friends with my parents.
I’m just gonna have to avoid get togethers otherwise he just latches on to me and follows me everywhere.
Ok, rant over. Now I’m just gonna stress about my final exam of the year in an hour.